Monday, July 27, 2009

Car Problems...

Oh boy... was I tested... Yesterday afternoon I dropped my man off at the airport (he has some business in Europe this week)... on the way home a werid light come on in our car... I first thought no way... can it wait for hubby to get home??? I stopped and check our book (car manual) and found out one of our tires had low tire pressure....



I stopped at a gas station filled the tire with air and checked the air pressure with the attached Gauge! Yeah!!.... All with just the help from my mom via the east coast!

Anyhow, in complete denial that anything was really wrong with the tire, i drove home and expected to fill the tire with air all week until hubby got home ! (big Grin)!

Well, to my surprise (not really)... the tire was completely flat this morning. I found out our Ford Roadside Assistance was no more... called the insurance company... had someone come out and put the spare tire on the car.... (oh believe me I tried to change it myself... but the new cars and an SUV has some specialties that my old sedan did not have... i.e I could not just pull out the spare tire from the trunk and attached it to the car... plus, the car is sooo big now! crazy!


(flat tire getting a donut)

Anyhow, I drove it to the dealer and they fix me all up! Accomplishment! CHEER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment