Thursday, July 23, 2009

back to home decorating

Okay, so I really need to finish what I set out to do this year on our house.

Here are a few things I am thinking about:
1. Kitchen (paint cabinets)?
2. Hall Closets (redesign or paint)?
3. Guest Bathroom (paint vanity)?
4. Hardwood the rest of our living/dining space
5. Buy some 'key pieces' of furniture for the living / dining space
6. hmmmm... I am sure there are more

So, why these things... I have to say I HATE our cabinets (wood work) + Black granite counters in the kitchen and bathrooms... We live in a condo in the city and they basically bought a whole lotta cabinetery and just plopped it everywhere. I personally do not like the honey color and I especially do not like the honey color with the black granite.



I love this color for the vanity in our Guest Bathroom:


I have see a few great ideas on Urban Grace Interiors and I love this Kitchen it is such a great makeover. I already have the black granite countertops and the overall color skeem goes with the rest of our place!


No comments:

Post a Comment