Monday, June 8, 2009

Week's Obssessions



There is something about this colored pillar that I just love! We have a long living/dining room layout with tall ceilings. I feel that it would be a great addition in our corner next to the sliding glass doors or between our couch and dining space! I can not wait for the next flea market in Alameda!!




My next obsession this week, is this leather woven floor mirror. I actually purchased this item at Z gallery while attending the Union Street Fair this weekend. The leather is actual leather is not as shiny as the picture here. I now need to figure out 1. how to pick it up (preferably without the husband... he will love it once it is in the house but not so much before) and 2. where exactly I am going to place it in the house!!




Finally, I am loving antlers. I was looking for 2 tall candlesticks to place on our corner fireplace mantel. I think I may get either 2 tall antlers like the ones above or some variation of the above. The picture here is from Roost.

No comments:

Post a Comment