Friday, May 8, 2009

Has Spring Finaly Sprung


I was reading some blogs and ran across this great post. Brooke lives in Southern California ... away from her friends who are in NYC. This is similar to us, we are in San Francisco away from our friends and family who live in DC, Phili and NYC. Anyhow, Brooke has pulled together what she calls Spring in a Box!

She fills a box with all things Yellow, Orange and bright to cheer up her friends as the last bit of winter rolls out (with the Rain) and Spring as Sprung!


I love this idea and I think I will pull together something similar to send to my friends and family. I love it... so simple but so sweet and it is definitely something that helps you keep close to friends and family far away!

Check it out her blog inchmark! Pictures taken from her post.

No comments:

Post a Comment