Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not giving up!

Okay, I think I am the worse at this blog thing... but I am back and with more ideas of what to do in our Living Room!

So, living in the bay area for the last 4 years I have been struggling to find a good furniture store that has items what I would consider priced reasonably. That is before adding the insane 8.5% sales tax!! Anyhow, off a suggestion I went to Macy's Furniture store on the peninsula last week and found the following... what do you think?

I need / want a chair that will back our sliding glass doors. The daybed would face our current couch and hold a flat screen above it. I would of course not have it on while guest are over... chatting with us! I suggested this to some friends and they think I am nuts... but we need more seating... but how much furniture is too much???... hmmmm.... what to do?!

Next post will be coffee table discussion!

(all images curtise of www.Macys.com)

1 comment: