Friday, January 16, 2009

More Designing Dilemmas

So, for today's entry I thought I would continue with my designing Dilemmas ... One two our livingroom... So we have a 'galley' living / dining room room... it is long and narrow... I find it very hard to fit what I want to in its space and working to make it amazing...

One objective of the redoing the living room is to add more seating space. We want to work with a theme of eclectic unique classic.... We named our theme Hemingway Design stuff... I want to get accessories (once I fix down the furniture) that incorporates different animal leathers, silver, antique items (photos, letters, ect.) and other treasures from our travels...

I like this room, but I am not sure if the stools here would clog up our space... the room is 12' x 16'. We have a low profile TV (52") that in some upcoming blog I will want to discuss what to do with... conceal/ disguise but keep in our living space ...
I like the stools here... Garden stools are so in right now... I am not sure how I feel about them... but I love some of these recycle wood table / stools options from www.vivaterra.com ... I really like the look of recycled wood... but want to keep a classic / clean... look... I think I like the darker colors best!



I think I would like some stools to be placed under our console (glass and metal) table that is in the dinning space)... we will need small round tables to go in between 2 chairs (I think ...) and maybe 2 stools in front of our fire place... Thoughts??

1 comment: