Thursday, October 16, 2008

So I have time


Here I am again sitting in an airport... waiting for another flight. (I travel A LOT for my job). So, I have about 2 hours till my flight boards... and I thought I share my September adventures with you.

This September my boyfriend and I decided to get married. Both of us are not really into the whole marriage thing... and so, instead of eloping (my family would have had to followed)... we did a small destination wedding. The location Italy.

So, why Italy, I get/got this question a lot... Well, I wanted something in Europe... Originally the concept was to relax in a rather seclude location on an island off of France... But as the guest list grew in size I decided to moved it to somewhere more central (Tuscany). I wanted to give our guests the best opportunity of making it a vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment